[odb-users] An easy one about indexes

Miguel Revilla Rodríguez yo at miguelrevilla.com
Mon Jul 16 08:35:08 EDT 2012

Hi,

This is probably an easy one, but after reading docs and looking at
the examples, I don't find a definite answer. How do I declare by
pragmas additional indexes for a table? Both for a single column or
for several columns combined. I mean, which pragmas should I use to
get something like

CREATE INDEX foo_index ON "table" USING btree(foo)     or
CREATE INDEX foo_index ON "table" USING btree(foo,bar)

It's probably so easy that I'll feel stupid when I see your answers :) :) :)

Thanks a lot!