[odb-users] error:Unknown pragma;

袁袁斌 yb947835908 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 11:59:11 EDT 2012

Hi!
I've run all the examples successfully.After that,I start to build my own
project using odb.
Those files(.hxx,.c.xx,.ixx) are generated successfully,but after that,when
compiling the project on VS2008,
it says"error :Unknown pragma" in those lines that contain "#pragma db
....",
also it can't recognise the "db" from text " auto_ptr<database> db (new
odb::mysql::database (argc, argv));".
By the way, when adding the .ixx into the project, I ignored to create new
.rules file, since I don't know what that means.
So,my problem is, after the files are generated, how to build a new project
, how to compile , and at last create the .exe file.
Thanks!
Environment : vs2008, windows 7, sqlites.