[odb-users] Can't compile simple person.hxx- gcc error in /usr/include/gnu/stubs.h

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Thu Apr 26 12:20:13 EDT 2012

Hi Thomas,

Szumowski, Thomas <thomas.szumowski at lmco.com> writes:

> Option 1 - Adding to default.options:  SUCCESS
> Option 2 - Compiling from source: SUCCESS

Thanks for trying both and sharing the results.

> However, when I ran odb compiler with --trace enabled, I got an
> interesting output (attached).

I think your firewall stripped it (I see a file of 0 bytes) but I
think I know what it shows (I tried to run ODB with --trace and
got a segfault). I've fixed the bug (it only affect the --trace
option). Also, what you are probably looking for is not --trace
but -v (similar to GCC's -v), which shows the underlying tools
being run, etc.