[odb-users] Querying string containers...

Andreas Gerasch gerasch at informatik.uni-tuebingen.de
Wed Sep 14 05:07:15 EDT 2011

Hi Boris,

we are now using your odb lib in our project and it works great, thanks
a lot!

But we would like to have some additional features... so when do you
plan to implement queries for containers, as discussed several month ago
at the ML?

class UtilityClass {
std::vector<std::string> comment;
}

odb::query<UtilityClass>::comment.contains ("some_string")

Also queries of type

odb::query<UtitlityClass>::xrefs::db = "some_string"

where xrefs is a pointer to an Xref class containing a string attribute
"db" or a container attribute would be great to have.

Best regards,

Andreas Gerasch