[odb-users] Qt BLOB Support

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Mon Oct 24 15:57:27 EDT 2011

Hi Pascal,

Pascal Stoll <past0004 at stud.fh-kl.de> writes:

> i have a problem with the BLOB support of QByteArray. I've created a
> Pixmap, convert it to an a QbByteArray and add it to my database. Everything
> works fine until this point. The BLOB is not empty. But when i try to get
> the information out of the database (via the getter) the QByteArray is
> always empty.

I am not sure what it could be. We have a test in odb-tests which
checks QByteArray and everything works fine for all the supported
databases, as far as we can see.

There is also the qt example in the odb-examples package which also
uses QByteArray to store binary information. You may want to check
it to see whether it works for you or if you are doing something
different.

Finally, if none of the above help, I can take a look at this if you
can send me a small test case that reproduces the problem.