[odb-users] Memory leaks with odb/mysql/database.hxx

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Wed Mar 16 08:32:31 EDT 2011

Hi Alexey,

Boris Kolpackov <boris at codesynthesis.com> writes:

> I will then post what I find to the list.

Thanks for the test case. There was indeed a memory block that
was allocated in libodb's DllMain function which, according to
the MSDN documentation, it wasn't always safe to deallocated.
It turned out that normal termination of the process is also
one of those situations.

We have changes this logic in the just released ODB 1.2.0 so
now we can always safely deallocate this memory block. I tried
it on your test case and there are no more memory leaks.

Thanks for reporting this!