EXTERNAL: Re: [odb-users] Question on Using ODB within a DLL

Szumowski, Thomas thomas.szumowski at lmco.com
Fri Jun 24 10:45:41 EDT 2011

Boris,

I attached a MSVC++ 2010 project that results in the described error. Remove the .allow extension so that it is a .zip and unzip the archive.
The VC++ solution has two projects. TestDatabase is a project that generates a dll, and dbtest is the driver that uses the DLL file. The testbasic() dll call succeeded because it just is a print statement from the DLL. The test() call fails upon create_database.

Thank you for your assistance,

Tom