[libxsd-frontend-users] Installation problem - multiple target patterns.

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Tue Nov 21 02:56:53 EST 2017

JIMENEZ SANCHEZ, GINES <gjimenez at segula.es> writes:

>    I try to compile & install de library in a MinGW/MSYS environment.
>
>    Executing make:
>
> $ make
> /home/Administrador/libxsd-frontend-2.0.0/xsd-frontend/semantic-graph/annotation.o.d:1: *** multiple target patterns.  Stop.

Using make on Windows is quite troublesome and we don't really "officially"
support this. I think your best bet is using make (and shell environment)
that comes with MSYS2 (as opposed to MinGW). But in the end, if there are
any issues, you will just have to try and figure it out yourself (like
by looking inside annotation.o.d and trying to understand what is actually
causing the problem).

Boris