[xsde-users] cxx-hybrid use with cxx-parser?

Eric Broadbent eric.broadbent at csr.com
Fri Dec 9 14:58:14 EST 2011

I have a main schema which references several child schemas.
I am trying to build a parser which uses the object model generated by the cxx-hybrid tool, to produce output from XML files.
Starting with the serializer implementation is fine - modifications can be made that to write the output format needed.

Is is possible/reasonable to invoke cxx-parser with the --generate-test-driver option - supplying the root element and schema, and then combine that with the rest of the code generated by cxx-hybrid?

Would one need to plug in all the generated classes to a type-map so the parser knows to make the connections in the generated driver code?

There is no "driver" generated by cxx-hybrid - and all the examples use an existing test shell.
Using the cxx-hybrid, one gets this error using the --generate-test-driver option:
	error: unknown option '--generate-test-driver'

If anyone has encountered the same situation and has some advice, would be very interested to hear what method you used.
Thanks,
-Eric B.

More information can be found at www.csr.com. Follow CSR on Twitter at http://twitter.com/CSR_PLC and read our blog at www.csr.com/blog