[xsde-users] Re: How to remove the g1: string from the generated xml doc

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Thu Jun 11 15:14:46 EDT 2009

Hi Constantin,

Constantin Iacobescu <sir.costy at gmail.com> writes:

> I has the same problem and here is my solution
>
> infoMap[""].name    = "http://www.landxml.org/schema/LandXML-1.2";

This API is for the C++/Tree mapping which is not available in XSD/e.
In XSD/e we use C++/Serializer which provides a set of functions in
the document serializer class that allow you to set the namespace-
prefix mappings as well as the schema location information. See
Chapter 8, "Document Serializer and Error Handling" in the Embedded
C++/Serializer Mapping Getting Started Guide for details:

http://www.codesynthesis.com/projects/xsde/documentation/cxx/serializer/guide/index.xhtml#8