[xsde-users] Get the currently parsed element's name

Khuong Nguyen Thi Lien ntlkhuong at tma.com.vn
Tue Oct 28 23:36:32 EDT 2008

Hi Boris,

Thanks for you response, with the technique pointed out in [1], we can
retrieve the name of the child element which is supposed to be successively
parsed, my current situation is we want to retrieve the current element name
when the parser is processing on it. This could help us to create the object
with the name of the current element and return to the parent element.

Thanks,
Khuong