[xsd-users] Version 4.1.0.a11

Southworth Damon (AA-AS/EOS32) damon.southworth at uk.bosch.com
Fri Sep 22 03:45:30 EDT 2017

Hi,

> We package pre-generated files in source distributions so if you use that, then you won't need to install cli.
> Which package did you use to build 4.0.0? Perhaps I can prepare equivalent for
> 4.1.0.a11 which you can then build.

I started with the xsd-4.0.0+dep.tar.bz2 and built this for Linux and then for OSX thinking that I could then switch in the xsd-4.1.0.a11 tar ball but the extra cli dependency prevented this. So I then looked to see if I could build this cli dependency.

Looking at the xsd 4.1.0 INSTALL file it states that it requires cli-1.2.0 but I first tried to build the cli-1.1.0+deps tar ball as a place to start but this failed with the following error using g++ 5 on both the Linux and OSX platforms.

	xsd/xsd-4.0.0+dep/cli-1.1.0+dep/libcutl/cutl/compiler/traversal.hxx:76:13: error: 'add' was not declared in this scope, and no declarations were found by argument-dependent lookup at the point of instantiation [-fpermissive] add (typeid (type), *this);

I looked at the cli-1.2.0 bump in the git repository but I didn't get manage to get any further than this.

Damon