[xsd-users] XSD Generated Code is not working on multiple Platforms

vaibhav bhosale vgb.bhosale7 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 06:31:02 EDT 2017

Hello All,

I have generated code on windows using following commands:

xsd cxx-tree --generate-serialization --generate-wildcard
--generate-element-type --hxx-suffix .hpp --cxx-suffix .cpp Con*****.xsd

I have written sample code and tested with Visual studio, it is working
fine.
But when I copied same source files generated by tool on Linux like
platform, my code is not working to assign values.

Elements in XSD are declared as shown below:

   <xsd:complexType name="DataHeaderReqType">
      <xsd:sequence maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1">
    <xsd:element name="nombreOperacion" type="xsd:string"/>
     .
     .
     .

   <xsd:complexType name="DataHeaderReqType">

I am assigning values like :

ConsultaDePagosEmpresariales::DataHeaderReqType& dataHeaderTag();
dataHeaderTag.nombreOperacion ("ADD")

Code getting aborted for line "T* r (x._clone (f, container_));"
inside containers.txx.

Please help me to solve this issue.