SV: [xsd-users] VS2015 support

Lars laasunde at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 28 03:55:04 EST 2017

hello,

Apologize for not being clear in the orginal post.

The release note for XSD 4.0 states

"This release also adds support for Clang as well as Visual Studio 2012
(11.0) and 2013 (12.0), including project/solution files for all the
examples. The .msi package also includes pre-built Xerces-C++ libraries
for these versions of VC++."
http://www.codesynthesis.com/pipermail/xsd-announcements/2014/000041.html

We wanted to know if XSD 4.0 supports VS2015 and when it will be updated with VS2015 project files for example etc?

Kind regards, Lars

[xsd-announcements] XSD 4.0.0 released<http://www.codesynthesis.com/pipermail/xsd-announcements/2014/000041.html>
www.codesynthesis.com
Hi, We have released XSD 4.0.0. The NEWS file entries for this release are as follows: * Xerces-C++ 2-series (2.8.0 and earlier) is no longer supported.