[xsd-users] MEI XSD schema errors

Mario Lang mlang at delysid.org
Sun Feb 7 05:49:02 EST 2016

Hi.

I am seeing many errors like this in the mei-all.xsd schema file from
github.com/music-encoding/music-encoding (subdir schemata, mei-all.xsd):

xsdcxx cxx-tree mei-all.xsd

mei-all.xsd:33:42: error: global type 'simpleType:Boolean.datatype' declared more than once or also declared as complexType

I don't see where this might be coming from, except, that the name has
capitalisation.  I am very new to this schema, so the problem could be
*anything*.  But I still wonder, I am getting this for almost *every*
simpleType...  Any hints what might be going wrong here?

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕