[xsd-users] Building xsd+dep

Jon Winn jon.k.winn at rrd.com
Mon Nov 16 09:06:26 EST 2015

That's what I thought. I have it installed but I guess I missed where the
configuration asked for it. Its location is included in $PATH so I presumed
it would pick it up.

dev/jwinn/xsd-4.0.0 09:02:51
$ which cli
~/local/bin/cli

If it's just rerunning the config, can you instruct me on doing that? JKW

*Jon K. Winn** | Software Engineer 2 | RR Donnelley*
630 West 1000 North | Logan, Utah 84321 | Office: (435) 755-4343  |
Mobile: (435)
720-3951 | Fax: (435) 753-8673 | Email: jon.winn at rrd.com