[xsd-users] RE: Compiler Error CXX-Tree parser types undeclared

Laurence Davies laurence.davies at unsw.edu.au
Tue Jul 21 19:53:50 EDT 2015

Hi Boris,

I can understand that. i tried building with XSD 4.0.0 on Linux and it produces similar errors. The first is:

In file included from ./binding/gml.hxx:118:0,
                 from ./binding/dynamicFeature.hxx:89,
                 from binding/dynamicFeature.cxx:41:
./binding/deprecatedTypes.hxx:28654:20: error: ‘HistoryPropertyType’ is not a member of ‘gml32’
   ::std::auto_ptr< ::gml32::HistoryPropertyType >

If not, I've hosted the build files in my dropbox here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9w7nzq220qhiv0e/geodesyml_0.2_binding.tar.gz?dl=0

Call `make libgeodesyml.so` to attempt to build the library. I've removed the driver executable since it isn't up-to-date for this build.

Thank you and regards,

Laurence Davies
Research Assistant in eGeodesy
CRC-SI, UNSW