[xsd-users] Specifying Element content for "anyType" Elements

Andre Vautour andre.vautour at caris.com
Thu Jan 15 13:19:27 EST 2015

Thanks, that solution looks much more appealing to me.

That being said, I am having difficulties getting that solution to work
in conjunction with the --export-xml-schema option.
What ends up happening is that the templates (e.g. simple_type) get
instantiated before the epilogue, which means the template instantiation
doesn't know the definition of the type class.

Any suggestions to work around that problem? I suppose I could always
remove the --export-xml-schema option and explicitly add the generated
template instantiations to the xml-schema-custom.hxx file.
André

--
*André Vautour*, B.Sc.
Application Developer

*Connect with CARIS*
Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/CARIS_GIS> LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=3217878> FaceBook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/CARIS-The-Marine-GIS-Experts/123907500987669?v=app_4949752878>
YouTube <http://www.youtube.com/user/CARISGIS>

Download your free copy of CARIS Easy View today!
www.caris.com/easyview <http://www.caris.com/easyview>

intended only for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended
recipient(s) please notify us by email reply. You should not use,
disclose, distribute or copy this communication if received in error.

Any views or opinions expressed in this email are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. No binding
contract will result from this email until such time as a written
document is signed on behalf of the company.