[xsd-users] ID/IDREF problem

Mathew Benson mathew.benson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 21:28:36 EST 2014

I get a seg fault when I try to dereference the IDREF property.

xml_schema::idref& paramRef(this->parameterRef());
std::cout << typeid(*paramRef).name() << std::endl;

It crashes on the second line.  I'm not really sure how to continue
debugging this since I just get a seg fault.  Does anybody have any ideas
of what to look at?  Are there any known conditions that cause a seg fault
when trying to dereference a ::xml_schema::idref variable?  I'm sorry for
the vague question, but I've been working on this for 2 days with nothing
more to go on than "segmentation fault".  I worked though the sample code
in the manual with no problem, and applied that to my project.