[xsd-users] parsing using cxx/tre. Possible?

Henric Zazzi hzazzi at kth.se
Tue Mar 4 10:34:55 EST 2014

Thanks for your answer,

I have looked at the streaming examples and also read the documents regarding stream.
If I use CodeSynthesis cxx/tree to open an XML, with
auto_ptr<XMLType> var1 (XML(streampointer)) I guessed that you do load the entire document into
memory or am I wrong??

But perhaps you are referring to the streaming example in examples/cxx/tree/streaming ?
I have read through that code, but it seems to me that the code is much more centered on using Xerces C++
rather than CodeSynthesis XSD, so that all the nice functionality within CodeSynthesis XSD is lost, and
I can use Xerces C++ instead, or some other faster XML parser?

Or is there a streaming way to access my data in the example I gave?

Thanks again for your advice