[xsd-users] Parsing mixed content

Fred OLeary fred at essentel.com
Sat Feb 15 21:11:28 EST 2014

Hello,
Although I've searched the archives I've been unable to resolve the
following. Our xml has 'optional' text content of the form:
<foobar attriubute1="foo">There may be stuff here</foobar > or <foobar
attriubute1="foo"/>
Our XSD for this is of the form:
    <xs:complexType name="foobar" mixed="true">
        <xs:attribute name="attriubute1" type="xs:string" use="optional"/>
    </xs:complexType>

I would like the generated classes to contain methods to retreive the
content if is present and hopefully a method to indicate if content is
available
For example there is not text content for <foobar attriubute1="foo"/>

Any assistance much appreciated