[xsd-users] Fwd: Error using Xerces type with C++11

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Tue Dec 30 09:35:23 EST 2014

Hi,

rogerps <rogerps at tecgraf.puc-rio.br> writes:

> I'm using CS in my project with another lib called Reflex to
> generate a dictionary for CS code. But I'm having problems to use it
> with VS2013 (C++11).
>
> The Reflex generate a use of xsd::cxx::tree::sequence_common::ptr
> (declared in containers.hxx) with std::_Vector_const_iterator.
> std::_Vector_const_iterator ask for some declarations in
> sequence_common::ptr type as value_type, difference_type, etc.

I don't understand why would Reflex expect these typedefs in
xsd::cxx::tree::sequence_common::ptr, which is an internal
type and is not a container.

So you will either need to explain in much more detail what
exactly Reflex does with sequence_common::ptr and why it expects
these typedefs or, better yet, ask the Reflex's folks; to me it
seems like this is their problem, not XSD's.