[xsd-users] Request for Mac OS X 64-bit binaries

Randall Britten r.britten at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Dec 2 22:45:38 EST 2014

Hi

Thanks for your help, I¹ve managed to get my example compiled, linked and
running on Mac OS X :-)

I managed to build xerces-c++ by just doing:
./configure
make
sudo make install

When I added the options you suggested to ./configure, it complained that
the compiler could not create executable files.

I¹m encouraged by the results, and will evaluate it further, and hopefully
make it part of my project.

I see that cmake 3.1 ships with a ³FindXerces² module, which might make
things easier in future, but I haven¹t tried it yet.

Regards,
Randall