[xsd-users] Request for Mac OS X 64-bit binaries

Randall Britten r.britten at auckland.ac.nz
Mon Dec 1 18:39:28 EST 2014

Hi

I’m trying out XSD, and I’ve managed to generate code and compile code for the schema document of interest (http://www.fieldml.org/resources/xml/0.5/FieldML_0.5.xsd).  I used homebrew to install xerces-c, and so I think its libraries are 64-bit, so I haven’t managed to link yet.  Would it be possible for you to please make 64-bit Mac OS X binaries available?

Also, I had to make a minor modification to the above document so that it only referred to local schemas, I kept on getting “FieldML_0.5.xsd: error: 'http://www.cellml.org/tools/cellml_1_1_schema/common/xlink-href.xsd': unable to open in read mode”.

Note: The FieldML XSD is just being used by me as to evaluate whether or not to use it for a different project.  Both projects are open source.

Regards,
Randall