[xsd-users] Double definitions when using DLLs

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Tue Aug 12 08:27:14 EDT 2014

Hi Alexander,

Can you describe your setup a bit. Specifically, what are the DLLs,
what are the executables, what exports what, and what errors and
where you get. This way I can try to re-create your setup in a
separate test case. Or, if you want to create such a test case
yourself, that would be even better! I could then try to "fix" it.

Thanks,
Boris