[xsd-users] cxx-parser with --file-per-type

Latrach, Farhat Farhat.Latrach at sc.com
Thu Nov 21 10:14:59 EST 2013

Hi Boris,

First of all, thanks for your great xsd compiler.

I have a very complicated schemas with many include/import. I tried to use the cxx-parser with option -file-per-type to ensure of a complete parser but xsd always ends with runtime error at mid road! Is there any option like -parts of cxx-tree to use with cxx-parser?

Thanks.

This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies and notify the sender immediately. You may wish to refer to the incorporation details of Standard Chartered PLC, Standard Chartered Bank and their subsidiaries at http://www.standardchartered.com/en/incorporation-details.html.