[xsd-users] Problem with naming convention compiler options on Windows

Erasmo Aguilera eaguilerai at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 8 12:10:08 EST 2013

Hi,

Thanks for the information. Indeed, I was using the cxx-parser.

I think I didn't realize of the problem because I was interested in using
the cxx-parser only, and didn't read the cxx-tree command options. After
that, I jumped right into the NAMING CONVENTION section of the Command Line
Manual, but in there it doesn't mention (or at least I can't find somewhere)
that naming conventions are supported by the cxx-tree only.

So if I'm not wrong, I would recommend to include a note within the NAMING
CONVENTION section.

Thanks again.

Erasmo.