[xsd-users] cross-compile fails to find <xsd/cxx/pre.hxx>

Juan Puertos Juan.Puertos at g-cluster.com
Wed Nov 6 08:19:27 EST 2013

Hi, I am trying to cross-compile on app  from Fedora 19 to mingw32. My application uses some .cxx/.hxx generated by xsd, I get the following error:

whatever.cxx: fatal error: xsd/cxx/pre.hxx: No such file or directory
#include <xsd/cxx/pre.hxx>

Facts:
1. I call " mingw32-configure --with-xsdcxx-inc".
2. In Fedora 19 I have installed " xsd.x86_64", the headers are certainly located at "/usr/include/xsd"
3. Makefile.am has: app_CPPFLAGS = $(GTKMM_CFLAGS) $(XERCES_CFLAGS) $(XSDCXX_CPPFLAGS) -std=c++11 -fpermissive

Could it just be that my autoconf is old and does not have support for --with-xsdcxx-inc? What would be the workaround then?

Thanks,
Juan V. Puertos

Confidentiality Notice
This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message. Unauthorized copying, disclosure, distribution or other use of this information, or taking any action in reliance upon this information is prohibited.