[xsd-users] Assignment of optional boolean attribute does not survive on the heap; possibly a bug?

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Wed Jun 26 08:36:33 EDT 2013

Hi Andreas,

Andreas.Hackeloeer at bmw.de <Andreas.Hackeloeer at bmw.de> writes:

> It looks like the boolean value is "forgotten" after leaving the stack
> while the string value (Title attribute) survives.

Hm, this is strange. I would say a copy is made somewhere but the fact
that the string value is updated successfully indicates that this is
not the problem.

Can you create a small test case (schema and C++ source file) that
reproduce this problem and send it to me? I will then try to figure
out what's going on.