[xsd-users] Serializing and loading a file throws on windows

Wesley Peters Wesley.Peters at tachyon.com
Fri Apr 26 14:38:24 EDT 2013

It seems that it can't open the specified file for reading.  Have you verified the path is correct?
Can you write a stand-alone C++ program that is able to open the file for reading at the given path?
Try cutting and pasting the full filename into a file explorer window.

The forward-slash path name seems suspicious to me, but I'm never sure where Windows will accept those and where it won't.