[xsd-users] Performance tuning issue

wingforce wingforce at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 23:45:35 EDT 2012

Hi, there

Our team has been stick in xsd (xsd-tree) in our project for over 2 years.
It's very cool and easy for xml document parse and compose. You simply
define the schema of your xml document in xsd and things rest is to wait
until the compile finished.

However, we are facing a critical performance issue this year after a
widely spread usage through out our project and a  simultaneous refactoring
of the whole project.

By replacing some piece of code originally implemented by xsd with several
common xml library such as libxml2 and repidxml, we found that most of them
beats control group in xsd-tree much great in performance test.

We are wandering whether or not there are options in either compile time or
runtime, or any optimization suggestions can help us resolve the
performance issue.

BR.