[xsd-users] segmentation fault in the simplified library example(C++/Parser)

Wahid hamishagi at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 04:52:20 EDT 2012

Hi everyone, earlier today I posted a question regarding a segmentation fault I detected during C++/Parser practice(http://www.codesynthesis.com/pipermail/xsd-users/2012-March/003581.html)
Moreover, I did some more testing and I can rephrase the same question in another form and another example:

In the "xsd-3.3.0/examples/cxx/parser/library" example, the pimpl files are hand-written,
if i just ignore them and ask the compiler to generate pskel and impml hxx&cxx files (with or without print implementation), I will get segmentation fault(while I shouldn't)
could you help me with that?

In short,
just delete pskel and pimpl files, and keep the libary.map, driver.cxx and library.xsd& library xml file. Then let the following command creat the skeleton and implementation files for you:
xsd cxx-parser  --generate-noop-impl  --type-map library.map library.xsd
$c++ -I.../libxsd -c *.cxx
$c++ *.o -o driver -lxerces-c
$./driver library.xml
Segmentation fault