[xsd-users] Mapping of complex type with simple type string extension

Daniel Berglund daniel.berglund at scilifelab.se
Tue Jul 10 10:14:15 EDT 2012

Hi

I have a question about the mapping for complex types with simple type
extension. The tree manual has an example
http://www.codesynthesis.com/projects/xsd/documentation/cxx/tree/manual/#2.7

<complexType name="object">
  <simpleContent>
    <extension base="date">
      <attribute name="lang" type="language" use="required"/>
    </extension>
  </simpleContent>
</complexType>

If I understand correctly if we have the object of the complex type in the
example you can acess date by object.base() ? I'm having something similar
but with a string instead of date. I don't have an object named base in the
generate code as in the example. How do I acess that string?

/Daniel