[xsd-users] compiling WXXM schema

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Mon Jul 2 08:39:18 EDT 2012

Hi Daniel,

In the future please keep your replies CC'ed to the xsd-users mailing
list as discussed in the posting guidelines:

http://www.codesynthesis.com/support/posting-guidelines.xhtml

Gavrila, Daniel <D.Gavrila at gematronik.com> writes:

> Which is the meaning of these options:
>
>   --include-regex %../../gml/3.2.1/(.+)%../../gml/$1%
>   --extern-xml-schema xml-schema.xsd

You can learn about what they mean by studying the XSD compiler
command line manual (man pages):

http://www.codesynthesis.com/projects/xsd/documentation/xsd.xhtml

> Should I added to the new option file ?

You would want to add the first option only if your schema imports
GML. It is also a good idea to add the second option.

> Do you know  another people that try to compile the WXXM schema ?

No, I am not aware of anyone else.