[xsd-users] multiple schemas in one program

Cook, Rich cook47 at llnl.gov
Tue Feb 28 17:23:22 EST 2012

Hi, as I struggle through my first time use of XSD, I am now having trouble using two different parsers in the same program:
One I built like this:
xsd cxx-tree --generate-serialization PursuerInputSchema.xsd
And one I built like this:
xsd cxx-parser PursuerDCDataSchema.xsd

The trouble I'm having is each declares xml_schema::qname differently, this causes a compiler error if I include both PursuerDCDataSchema.hxx and PursuerInputSchema.hxx in the same source file.

Is there a way out of that, or do I just have to keep them separated?  Separating them is a pain for encapsulation.
--
✐Richard Cook
✇ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory