[xsd-users] Problem linking with VS 2008

Thomas Dobroth dobroth at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 22:27:10 EST 2012

Boris,

The below modifications will not work.  The w3.org namespace is not
opened as xs: in either KML or the Google extensions.  It's opened as an
"in use" namespace.

/<schema targetNamespace="http://www.google.com/kml/ext/2.2"
elementFormDefault="qualified" version="21092011BETA"
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
xmlns:gx="http://www.google.com/kml/ext/2.2"
xmlns:kml="http://www.opengis.net/kml/2.2"
xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
xmlns:xal="urn:oasis:names:tc:ciq:xsdschema:xAL:2.0">
<!-- Import the language we are extending: OGC KML 2.2 -->
<import namespace="http://www.opengis.net/kml/2.2"
schemaLocation="ogckml22.xsd"/>
/