[xsd-users] Re: Binary serialization and any & anyAttribute

dv dv7777 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 07:55:09 EST 2012

On 02/12/2012 09:45 PM, dv wrote:
> Hello,
>
> is it possible to binary (de)serialize contents from any and
> anyAttribute nodes? In other words, (de)serialize Xerces DOM nodes?
I did not specify details, my apologies. Here they are:

Recent changes to the used schemas introduced any and anyAttribute
nodes. Our system uses binary serialization to store the XML contents in
a database, as a binary blob.
It is important to be able to restore said XML from the DB, which works
fine with binary deserialization. Except for any & anyAttribute. I have
no idea how to serialize these.
The examples shipped with XSD do not demonstrate this use case.

Some insight into how to solve this is very welcome.

Thanks.