[xsd-users] Re: Generated cxx-tree files compile, but raise errors during linking

Lyndon mail.lyndon at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 02:27:17 EST 2012

Boris,

As I suspected, Eclipse was at the heart of my problems.  Something strange
was happening in my Eclipse project navigator GUI that made it think two
instances of the same file existed in the same directory, and hence
compiled the same thing twice, giving the multiple definition error.  Go
figure.

I removed the offending files from my project completely and then restored
them and was able to finally compile my project successfully.

Thanks for your response!