[xsd-users] Needs help removing underscore character in anonymous regex option

Alejandro Claro alejandro.claro at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 10:12:39 EST 2012

Hi everyone,

I need help to improve anonymous types with anonymous-regex option or any
other option could make it work.

My problem is that I have many XSD files and some anonymous gets the same
name with the usual options, so at compilation I get multiples definitions
of the type. I'm trying to fix this by generate the name of the anonymous
type as the concatenation of the parts of the XPath with this regex

-anonymous-regex '%.* .* (.+/)*(.+)%\u$1\u$2%'

but I don't like the '/', '-' and '_' characters are replaced by '_'
character in the type name.

Is there a way to change the replacing character?

I would like to set it to none ('') and would be wonderful if I can made
the type name PascalCase after remove or replace the characters.

If anyone have a better idea, please tell me.

Thanks in advance,
Alejandro Claro.
--
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to
all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire