[xsd-users] Using both cxx-tree and cxx-parser in one application

Vaughan Roberts Vaughan at Roberts.name
Mon Sep 12 19:34:01 EDT 2011

I have an application where I want to use cxx-parser to read in detailed
information based on one xml-schema, but would like to output summary
information using another xml-schema using cxx-tree after building its
object model from the detailed one.  The two schema have some common
elements but I don't want  to be locked into being forced to conform to the
summary schema.

Is it possible to have both cxx-parser and cxx-tree in one application?

I have tried this, but I am having trouble with common typedefs between the
two, e.g. these, amongst others, appear to have both a tree version and a
parser version:

typedef ::xsd::cxx::tree::buffer< char > buffer;

typedef ::xsd::cxx::tree::flags flags;

typedef ::xsd::cxx::tree::properties< char > properties;

I am guessing that smart use of namespaces or header file inclusions may
work, but I would appreciate a little guidance about how to do this.

Best regards,
Vaughan

Mob: 0412 122 362