[xsd-users] XSD Serialization problem - xml_schema:ostream not recognized in MinGW env

Jose jc.fernandez.navarro at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 12:05:22 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I'm trying to cross compile an app which uses XSD  and I have stumbled upon
an error that I don't know how to fix.

I use this structure to serialize the objects onto :

     std::auto_ptr< xml_schema::ostream<XDR> > oxdrp;

It does compile perfectly under linux but it complains when I try to
cross-compile it with MinGW in Fedora.

    "..error: 'ostream' is not a member of 'xml_schema'

It does not recognize ostream in the schema even though I'm passing the
correct parameters to cxx-tree  :

   set( xdr_flags  --generate-insertion XDR --generate-extraction XDR )

Any type of help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Regards

Jose