EXTERNAL: Re: [xsd-users] Way To Determine Fully Qualified Type?

Friess, Jason jason.friess at lmco.com
Tue Nov 29 17:17:31 EST 2011

Boris,

Thanks for your response.  We do have polymorphism enabled and the type in question is derived from a polymorphic base.  We are very interested in an approach you can point us to to get this information!

We are aware of the possibility of anonymous types in XML Schema - but we have made sure that no anonymous types are used in our XSD's.

Thanks!
Jason