WG: [xsd-users] XSD Parsing with different schema files

Lickert, Dominik (LEN, DivHG) DLickert at testo.de
Tue Nov 29 08:53:34 EST 2011

Hi Boris,
 I get it!!! Thanks a lot for your help!
I debug the wildcard and my own project a few times more. I compared the two projects and found out, that the wildcard project of your examples used a few functions and parameters which have be concerned with any and anyAttribute. So I used your project an changed it to read my VDX file.
Only parse the file without doing any more, will cause my error!

Dominik