[xsd-users] Error on code generation in c++ from statechart schema "scxml.xsd"

agarriga at free.fr agarriga at free.fr
Thu Nov 10 03:41:27 EST 2011

Hi,

I would like generate some code from the schemas for SCXML
SCXML is State Chart XML (SCXML): State Machine Notation for Control Abstraction

I downloaded "xsd" files from the following url
http://www.w3.org/TR/scxml/#schemas
http://www.w3.org/2011/04/SCXML/

and I don't understand why from files written and validated by the W3C i have the following error with xsd.exe ?
I understand "violates the unique particle attribution rule" but i don't know from where the error comes:
- a bug in xsd.exe ?
- or in scxml.xsd files from W3C ?

Command line:
xsd.exe cxx-tree scxml.xsd --generate-inline --generate-ostream
Error:
:0:0: error: complex type 'scxml.finalize.type' violates the unique particle attribution rule in its components '##other
' and '##other'

Package used:
xsd-3.3.msi
OS: Windows7