[xsd-users] expat.h: File does not exist or No such Directory

Jordan Burnam jordanburnam1990 at me.com
Tue May 24 15:30:44 EDT 2011

I am trying to implement the example "hello.xsd" I have installed the msi for my OS. I have also included the directories as stated in the readme file. I am running Windows 7 and am using Microsoft Visaul C++ 2008. I have the following directories installed:

Excurtables:
C:\Program Files\CodeSynthesis XSD 3.3\bin

Include:
C:\Program Files\CodeSynthesis XSD 3.3\include

Library:
C:\Program Files\CodeSynthesis XSD 3.3\lib\vc-9.0

All these files have beem verrified by Visaul C++ as they exist and are valid.

I am getting the error that the expat.h file does not exist and can not be included? Any help would be appreciated.