[xsd-users] base type not found

Abdul G Khan Abdul_G_Khan-NR at raytheon.com
Wed Jun 29 13:01:47 EDT 2011

Hi Boris,

Thanks for the quick response!  I am using the xsd-3.3.0-x86_64-linux-gnu
distribution.  I would really appreciate you sending the new xsd binary, so
I can integrate the generated source into my code.

uname -a
Linux d4cbl01 2.6.18-128.1.1.el5 #1 SMP Mon Jan 26 13:58:24 EST 2009 x86_64
x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Abdul