[xsd-users] Re: xml not well formed

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Mon Feb 14 15:49:18 EST 2011

Hi Giuseppe,

giuseppe ferrari <giuseppe500 at yahoo.it> writes:

> I have the attached xml that was exported by a software, and i'm trying
> to parse it.

The XML your software produced is invalid per the schema. In ex.xsd you
have attributeFormDefault="unqualified" which means the "pos" attribute
should be unqualified in the XML.

> The problem are the pos attributes with prefix :ex, how i can prepare
> it for the deserializing?
> Why this exporting behavior of the xml?

I think you should contact the vendor of the software that you are
using and ask them to fix this problem. The xsd-users mailing list
is definitely the wrong place to ask such questions about third-
party software.