[xsd-users] nillable="true"

B Hart bhartsb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 02:53:44 EST 2011

Hi Boris,

As per nillable and my own XSDs using minoccurs=0 is fine.  However, there
are XSDs that I have to conform to (when serializing) that use nillable.
For example:

<xs:element name="E05_13" type="DateTime" nillable="true">
 </xs:element>

The ifc.zip example project you pointed me to is specific to another XSD
user's project.  I don't understand what exactly you are doing with in the
.options files, so can you please provide additional instructions on how to
properly use nillable-type.hxx?

The XSDs that I must conform with are found here:
http://www.nemsis.org/v2/downloads/emsDataset.html

Thanks.

Brian