[xsd-users] similar schemas and name spaces

B Hart bhartsb at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 13:05:14 EST 2011

I have two sets of schema files that have some elements and types in
common, but other elements and types that are not the same.  I want to be
able to use the XSD generated .cxx and .hxx in the same main() program but
I'm getting linkage type errors.  I've tried to make one pair of the .cxx
and .hxx be in a separate C++ namespace but I'm getting errors.  Any advice
on the correct approach to use is appreciated.