[xsd-users] xsd tree - Error while integrating hxx into c++ file.

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Mon Dec 5 12:34:42 EST 2011

Hi Sampada,

In the future please keep your replies CC'ed to the xsd-users mailing
list as discussed in the posting guidelines:

http://www.codesynthesis.com/support/posting-guidelines.xhtml

Sampada Patil <sampada.patil1 at gmail.com> writes:

> I have added VC++ include/library search paths for the XSD runtime
> (libxsd) and Xerces-C++. as it is mentioned into README file. But
> still it gives me the same error messages.
>  enum value
>       {
>         BS,
>         VI
>       };
>
>       BookingInfoGTEnum (value v);
> I checked it, it occurs when there is enum value -  Does xsd support
> enumerations?

Yes, XSD supports enums. The problem may be that 'BS' and/or 'VI'
are define as macros (there is always this risk with such short,
all-capital names). Try to add the following options when compiling
your schema and see if it helps:

--reserved name BS=BS_value
--reserved name VI=VI_value